Re: CHILD SUPPORT AND DISABLED FATHERS
Posted by Maria on 11/04/08
Under Social Security Disability-T-2,
(based on your sons father's work history)your son may be
able to get Auxilary Benefits from Social Security if the
father is Disabled, now
If he gets Supplemental Security Income,(income based
benfits and no work ) your child is not entiled to nothing.
Talk to your ex and see what benefits he is getting.
Social Security Law Paralegal
On 10/30/08, APHODESIA MCKELVEY wrote:
> HELLO I'M A TWENTY YEAR OLD TEEN WHO GETS NO SUPPORT AT
> ALL FOR MY THREE YEAR OLD SON. THE COURTS DECIDED TO CUT
> OFF MY CHILD SUPPORT BECAUSE THEY CONSIDER M SONS FATHER
> TO BE DISABLED. THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NOTHING I CAN
> GET FOR MY SON, IN FACT THE WOMAN SUGGESTED THAT I GET A
> SECOND JOB TO SUPPORT HIM. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. HE IS NOT
> DISABLED, HE USES THAT MONEY FOR CARS AND DRUGS. NOW IM
> STUCK TO SURVIVE WHILE OUR ECONOMY IS STEADILY STRUGGLING!
Posts on this thread, including this one
- CHILD SUPPORT AND DISABLED FATHERS, 10/30/08, by APHODESIA MCKELVEY.
- Re: CHILD SUPPORT AND DISABLED FATHERS, 11/04/08, by Maria.
- Re: CHILD SUPPORT AND DISABLED FATHERS, 1/05/09, by Aphodesia Mckelvey.
- Re: CHILD SUPPORT AND DISABLED FATHERS, 2/11/12, by g kING.
- Re: CHILD SUPPORT AND DISABLED FATHERS, 2/11/12, by Aphodesia Mckelvey.