Posted by Eve new attoreny on 8/04/05
My engineer friend wants me to represent him in a
international trade. He is a new trader, I am an new
attorney. He already found buyer willing to buy at price A
and seller willing to sell at price B. A is higher than
B. My friend wants to profit from the differences in
price. What will be a good way to do that and where can I
find good a reference to guide us throught the
transaction? Any advise is appreciated
Posts on this thread, including this one
- transaction, 8/04/05, by Eve new attoreny.
- Re: transaction, 8/04/05, by Curmudgeon.
- Re: transaction, 8/05/05, by Eve new attoreny.
- Re: transaction, 8/05/05, by Curmudgeon.
- Re: transaction * PS*, 8/05/05, by Curmudgeon.