Posted by Curmudgeon on 8/04/05
Don't even consider it. I'm a professor of International
Business Law. If you don't even know where to start, you'll
never find your way through the myriad mazes.
On 8/04/05, Eve new attoreny wrote:
> My engineer friend wants me to represent him in a
> international trade. He is a new trader, I am an new
> attorney. He already found buyer willing to buy at price
> and seller willing to sell at price B. A is higher than
> B. My friend wants to profit from the differences in
> price. What will be a good way to do that and where can I
> find good a reference to guide us throught the
> transaction? Any advise is appreciated
Posts on this thread, including this one
- transaction, 8/04/05, by Eve new attoreny.
- Re: transaction, 8/04/05, by Curmudgeon.
- Re: transaction, 8/05/05, by Eve new attoreny.
- Re: transaction, 8/05/05, by Curmudgeon.
- Re: transaction * PS*, 8/05/05, by Curmudgeon.