Re: Michael Paul Bride, - pompous .
Posted by DC Attorney on 11/07/05
"Dr." How many ways can you spell 'pompous'? This guy's just a
lawyer after all.
On 10/29/05, JayJay wrote:
> Dr. Bride lives in Lake Charles, LA. He no longer practices
> law, except that he might still handle appeals for other
> lawyer. His specialty was, and I suppose still is,
> appellate advocacy.
> JayJay, Atty. - Sulphur, LA
> On 9/17/05, Brandi Olivia Postum, Atty. - New Orleans wrote:
>> I went to law school at L.S.U. with a Michael Paul
>> Bride from New Orleans, but I have not seen nor heard of
>> him since. Recently I saw his name somewhere and it
>> referred to his degree as S.J.D. S.J.D. is the
>> abbreviaton of the Latin words "doctor of juridical
>> science." I have wondered about my friend, now
>> apparently "Dr." Bride, over the years and I would like to
>> at least give him a phone call. Does anybody know where
>> and how I might contact him? If so, please post it here,
>> so I can try to renew an old and once warm friendship.
>> Thanks Brandi!
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Michael Paul Bride, J.D., S.J.D. , 9/17/05, by Brandi Olivia Postum, Atty. - New Orleans.
- Re: Michael Paul Bride, J.D., S.J.D. , 10/29/05, by JayJay.
- Re: Michael Paul Bride, - pompous . , 11/07/05, by DC Attorney.
- Re: Michael Paul Bride, - pompous . , 11/16/05, by RSN LA Lawyer.
- Re: Michael Paul Bride, - pompous . , 12/11/05, by Brandi Olivia Postum, J.D..