Re: Michael Paul Bride, - pompous .
Posted by RSN LA Lawyer on 11/16/05
I noticed that you referred to yourself as "Atty." Where do you
practice? I checked the Louisiana State Bar website but your
name does not appear as a practicing attorney. Are you?
On 11/07/05, DC Attorney wrote:
> "Dr." How many ways can you spell 'pompous'? This guy's just
> lawyer after all.
> On 10/29/05, JayJay wrote:
>> Dr. Bride lives in Lake Charles, LA. He no longer practices
>> law, except that he might still handle appeals for other
>> lawyer. His specialty was, and I suppose still is,
>> appellate advocacy.
>> JayJay, Atty. - Sulphur, LA
>> On 9/17/05, Brandi Olivia Postum, Atty. - New Orleans wrote:
>>> I went to law school at L.S.U. with a Michael Paul
>>> Bride from New Orleans, but I have not seen nor heard of
>>> him since. Recently I saw his name somewhere and it
>>> referred to his degree as S.J.D. S.J.D. is the
>>> abbreviaton of the Latin words "doctor of juridical
>>> science." I have wondered about my friend, now
>>> apparently "Dr." Bride, over the years and I would like to
>>> at least give him a phone call. Does anybody know where
>>> and how I might contact him? If so, please post it here,
>>> so I can try to renew an old and once warm friendship.
>>> Thanks Brandi!
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Michael Paul Bride, J.D., S.J.D. , 9/17/05, by Brandi Olivia Postum, Atty. - New Orleans.
- Re: Michael Paul Bride, J.D., S.J.D. , 10/29/05, by JayJay.
- Re: Michael Paul Bride, - pompous . , 11/07/05, by DC Attorney.
- Re: Michael Paul Bride, - pompous . , 11/16/05, by RSN LA Lawyer.
- Re: Michael Paul Bride, - pompous . , 12/11/05, by Brandi Olivia Postum, J.D..