Posted by jim on 4/11/06
Stay away from Casepost. The only two legitimate outfits are
LegalMatch and LegalFish. The first is probably much more
expensive... and will generate more leads (though the quality
of the leads will be a bit iffy)... LegalFish is cheaper,
fewer leads.. but probably better quality.
I've never met anyone who liked Casepost.
On 3/22/06, Panicked wrote:
> Has anyone had success with Casepost. I have signed on as
> Division Owner with absolutely no success. I have found
> nothing but horror stories on the internet about them. I
> would like to know your first hand experiences with
> Casepost, good or bad.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Casepost, 3/22/06, by Panicked.
- Re: Casepost, 4/11/06, by jim.
- Re: Casepost, 4/13/07, by Screwed.
- Re: Casepost-Big sales pitch/hard sales -Results lacking, 4/23/07, by Town & Country Legal Assoc..
- Re: Casepost, 7/24/07, by been there done that.