Posted by Screwed on 4/13/07
On 3/22/06, Panicked wrote:
> Has anyone had success with Casepost. I have signed on as
> Division Owner with absolutely no success. I have found
> nothing but horror stories on the internet about them. I
> would like to know your first hand experiences with
> Casepost, good or bad.
You might as well kiss that 15K goodbye. I signed on as a
Division Owner in 2005 and nothing but empty promises. I
would recommebd writing to the California AG's Office and
the Federal Trade Commission to have these guys shut down
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Casepost, 3/22/06, by Panicked.
- Re: Casepost, 4/11/06, by jim.
- Re: Casepost, 4/13/07, by Screwed.
- Re: Casepost-Big sales pitch/hard sales -Results lacking, 4/23/07, by Town & Country Legal Assoc..
- Re: Casepost, 7/24/07, by been there done that.