Re: Casepost-Big sales pitch/hard sales -Results lacking
Posted by Town & Country Legal Assoc. on 4/23/07
RE: Lawyer Referral Service / Provider
Our firm signed up for Casepost and was offerd the Sun, Stars
and Moon. Casepost showed all the business they could get us,
but after signing up we received a few leads in the areas we
contracted for and then ZERO for SIX MONTHS of the 12 month
contract. I sent numerous emails and it was always the same
they are working for us and they will be working on increasing
the campaign. After numerous emails requesting what campaign we
had, no one ever provided that information. Casepost kept
saying they would extend the contract what is a one year
contract supposed to become a ten year contract? The sales
person that I dealt with doesn't even work theere anymore. Hard
sales, no results, promises that they cannot keep.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Casepost, 3/22/06, by Panicked.
- Re: Casepost, 4/11/06, by jim.
- Re: Casepost, 4/13/07, by Screwed.
- Re: Casepost-Big sales pitch/hard sales -Results lacking, 4/23/07, by Town & Country Legal Assoc..
- Re: Casepost, 7/24/07, by been there done that.