Posted by been there done that on 7/24/07
On 3/22/06, Panicked wrote:
> Has anyone had success with Casepost. I have signed on as
> Division Owner with absolutely no success. I have found
> nothing but horror stories on the internet about them. I
> would like to know your first hand experiences with
> Casepost, good or bad.
casepost has a tremendous product with a horrible marketing
plan. i also have kissed that 15k good bye, but don't worry,
they're going to "go public" any day now and "those shares
are going to be worth a lot of money". i've heard that since
04, so.......this comes from the guy at the top, wes fox who
told me the day i handed him my check that if at any time i
was not satisfied, he'd give me 50 cents on the dollar back.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Casepost, 3/22/06, by Panicked.
- Re: Casepost, 4/11/06, by jim.
- Re: Casepost, 4/13/07, by Screwed.
- Re: Casepost-Big sales pitch/hard sales -Results lacking, 4/23/07, by Town & Country Legal Assoc..
- Re: Casepost, 7/24/07, by been there done that.