Follow us!

    Post: What do you call this type of letter/document??

    Posted by Paul on 8/03/06

    One subsidiary wants to make representations to another
    subsidiary that it has fulfilled certain regulatory
    obligations such that the second firm does not have to
    undertake them.

    A non-lawyer has set it up as a "letter of agreement," but
    it's more of a statement of compliance.

    I can't think of how to set this up. Obviously it's a
    letter from one sub to another...but what should it be


    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • What do you call this type of letter/document??, 8/03/06, by Paul.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.