Re: Was Recent 71,000 BBL Oil Spill an Act of Terrorism?
Posted by jim on 10/09/06
On 8/29/06, Hardy Parkerson, Atty. wrote:
> Was the recent 71,000 bbl. Lake Charles, LA (Calcasieu
> Parish) Oil Spill an act of terrorism? Supposedly a large
> rain atop of floating top tanks caused it. However, how
> could 71,000 barrels of oil be spilled when only a few
> inches of rain fell atop the tanks? I am suspicious that
> this Exxon Valdez Type Oil Spill may have been an act of
> terrorism and for some reason the authorities do not want
> to let the public know the real facts. What do you think?
> Hardy Parkerson, Atty.
> Lake Charles, LA
You might want to look at the fact as to how caniving the
oil and gas and coal companys are. Money is there only
interest and it does not matter who they tramp on. Here is a
very good example of theft that those companys can do. Look
at the website GAS OWNERS AGAINST THEFT.COM and look what
those companys are doing to the people that are elderly and
disabled . Most of those people are in there 60/70 year
range and they hold registered deeds to the ownership of oil
and gas. but back to your question,71,000 bbls of oil spilt.
where is the most money made? by insurance claims,income tax
deductions,etc where the state local and federal gov gives
deals like the fluke news clipping on gas owners against
theft.com 71,000 barrels of oil is a drop in the bucket for
the companys when they have no royaltys to pay or no taxes
to pay, production is tax free, and the states allow this
white collar criminal activity to occur when most elected
officials are involved in the scam
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Was Recent 71,000 BBL Oil Spill an Act of Terrorism?, 8/29/06, by Hardy Parkerson, Atty..
- Re: Was Recent 71,000 BBL Oil Spill an Act of Terrorism?, 8/31/06, by BL., J.D., Ph.D..
- Re: Was Recent 71,000 BBL Oil Spill an Act of Terrorism?, 9/02/06, by Eddie Glover, Atty..
- Re: Was Recent 71,000 BBL Oil Spill an Act of Terrorism?, 9/02/06, by Armand Hammer.
- Re: Was Recent 71,000 BBL Oil Spill an Act of Terrorism?, 9/04/06, by v.
- Re: Was Recent 71,000 BBL Oil Spill an Act of Terrorism?, 10/09/06, by jim.