Follow us!

    Post: Clearing Felony

    Posted by David on 6/16/07

    I was convicted of theft in 2002, it should have been a
    acseory but I didn't have money for a lawyer. I took the
    plea bargain to pay restitution. I've been done for
    sometime know. I n Colorado you have to wait 10 years for
    them to let you have it sealed or pardoned. Can I reopen
    this case to get a deferred sentence or am I screwd. I have
    nothing else on my record. Not even a speeding ticket. It
    was one stupid mistake!

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Clearing Felony, 6/16/07, by David.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.