Follow us!

    Re: hippa violation?

    Posted by Gil on 3/31/08

    You should consult an attorney in your area. It sounds like
    you have a legitimate claim. Especially if your damages are
    real, how do you know the social worker told your husband
    the private information? Definately talk to a lawyer.

    On 3/30/08, celeste wardrop wrote:
    > i signed a medical release for a worker of social services
    > who turned around and told my husband several things that
    > were in the records, which he would have never found out
    > she had not told him. he is contemplating a divorce now.
    > they were not illegal things. they were from my mental
    > health records. what can i do?

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • hippa violation?, 3/30/08, by celeste wardrop.
  • Re: hippa violation?, 3/31/08, by Gil.
  • Re: hippa violation?, 3/31/08, by celeste .
  • Re: hippa violation?, 4/03/08, by v.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.