Follow us!

    Re: hippa violation?

    Posted by v on 4/03/08

    Well celeste: Your gonna have to
    get out of that small town, and
    find an attorney somewhere in GA>
    that can represent you. You can
    hire out of town. Any licensed
    attorney that practices law in GA.
    can be your attorney. Some people
    aren't aware of that. I didn't know
    if you were aware.

    On 3/31/08, celeste wrote:
    > thank you for your response. my
    hiusband taped recorded the
    > conversation with the worker,
    that is how i know. i live in a
    > very small area and i have not
    been able to find an attorney
    > who even knows what hippa is.
    > On 3/31/08, Gil wrote:
    >> You should consult an attorney
    in your area. It sounds like
    >> you have a legitimate claim.
    Especially if your damages are
    >> real, how do you know the social
    worker told your husband
    >> the private information?
    Definately talk to a lawyer.
    >> On 3/30/08, celeste wardrop
    >>> i signed a medical release for
    a worker of social services
    >>> who turned around and told my
    husband several things that
    >>> were in the records, which he
    would have never found out
    >> if
    >>> she had not told him. he is
    contemplating a divorce now.
    >>> they were not illegal things.
    they were from my mental
    >>> health records. what can i do?

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • hippa violation?, 3/30/08, by celeste wardrop.
  • Re: hippa violation?, 3/31/08, by Gil.
  • Re: hippa violation?, 3/31/08, by celeste .
  • Re: hippa violation?, 4/03/08, by v.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.