Re: MERCEDES LEON FOR STATE ATTORNEY 9th CIRCUIT FLORIDA
Posted by Courtney Ayotte on 10/28/08
On 10/13/08, A real attorney wrote:
> On 9/30/08, concerned prosecutor wrote:
>> On 8/30/08, CONCERNED ATTORNEY wrote:
>>> Time for change. No more good old boys club. Tired of a
>>> non-practicing attorney as head of the state attorney's
>>> office 9th circuit.
>> Not only is Leon clueless but she has never prosecuted a case
in her life. She has no idea what it is like to be on the front
lines and in the trenches. Before a candidate could ever get my
vote for state attorney they BETTER be able to stand with me and
understand the complexities and decision making skill that comes
with being a prosecutor everyday. Leon has no idea and the
voters would make a horrible choice if she were the state
attorney. Beware voters...leon is the worst pick you could ever
make she has never proecuted a single case in her life. Does
that make any sense at all?
> Oh come on! Everyone knows that prosecution is for lawyers at
the bottom of their class who can't get real jobs.
> Merceds has run a firm. That shows better decision making
skills and leadership than any of the life long government
employees who currently drag their knuckles into that office.
Prosecution is what saves this society, I believe it is the
defense attorney who is the the highest paid bottom feeder.
With all the crimes in this state I would prefer someone with a
wide variety of experience to be our State Attorney. Running a
law firm doesn't qualify you for running the state attorney's
office. How exactly does that show "better decision making
skills and leadership" than someone who was an Army Intelligence
Officer, a prosecutor, an Orange County Sheriff, and our current
State Attorney? Seriously people, what is wrong with you?
Posts on this thread, including this one
- MERCEDES LEON FOR STATE ATTORNEY 9th CIRCUIT FLORIDA, 8/30/08, by CONCERNED ATTORNEY.
- Re: MERCEDES LEON FOR STATE ATTORNEY 9th CIRCUIT FLORIDA, 9/30/08, by concerned prosecutor.
- Re: MERCEDES LEON FOR STATE ATTORNEY 9th CIRCUIT FLORIDA, 10/06/08, by tracy.
- Re: MERCEDES LEON FOR STATE ATTORNEY 9th CIRCUIT FLORIDA, 10/13/08, by A real attorney.
- Re: MERCEDES LEON FOR STATE ATTORNEY 9th CIRCUIT FLORIDA, 10/21/08, by orlando law.
- Re: MERCEDES LEON FOR STATE ATTORNEY 9th CIRCUIT FLORIDA, 10/23/08, by annoyed.
- Re: MERCEDES LEON FOR STATE ATTORNEY 9th CIRCUIT FLORIDA, 10/28/08, by Courtney Ayotte.