Follow us!

    Post: child custody quiestion

    Posted by Erin on 5/13/09

    The parnets of a child are split up, and they shared joint
    cistody, and the judge order that they were not to take
    the child out of the state. The father went to prison, the
    mother took the child and moved out of state. father got
    out of prison, went to court in the state the mother took
    the child to. mother was award custody. Father filed a
    motion to hold the mother in contempt of court, and to
    change custody, or have mother move back the state the
    mother moved the child out of. Does the father have a good

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • child custody quiestion, 5/13/09, by Erin.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.