Post: Judge Wilfred Carter
Posted by Hardy Parkerson, J.D. on 8/01/09
Judge Wilfred Carter is the best judge on
the Bench in Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana;
sometimes called "Calciraq Parish". Thelocal
newspaper trashes him because it sells
papers. The White racists hate him
because he takes care of his "constituency".
Of course, judges are not supposed to have
"constitutiencies"; but we all know they do.
There is more to it all than this, but this
is something to think about.
Hardy Parkerson, J.D.
Lake Charles, LA
(Retired from law practice
after 41 years)
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Judge Wilfred Carter, 8/01/09, by Hardy Parkerson, J.D..
- Re: Judge Wilfred Carter, 8/15/09, by concerned.
- Re: Judge Wilfred Carter, 8/23/09, by Mary Fontenot.
- Re: Judge Wilfred Carter, 9/19/09, by Hardy Parkerson, J.D..
- Re: Judge Wilfred Carter, 12/21/11, by chris ybarra.