Follow us!

    Re: Probation issue

    Posted by karaann07 on 11/11/10

    On 8/27/10, rob arndt wrote:
    > i reside in the state of texas, and am currently on
    > probation. but my issue is, in the state of washington i
    > have a non extraditable warrent for probation violation
    > through that state.
    > washington DOC is telling me that i have to go there to
    > with the issue. i know that may not be true
    > so is there a way i could find an attorney that could deal
    > with this matter to have the probation transfered to my
    > probation in texas?

    In the time it took you to post this information, you could
    have picked up a phone and called an attorney in Washington.
    They can advise you on whether or not you are correct that
    you do not HAVE to go there. If you are correct, they can
    help you to move forward with transferring your probation to

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Probation issue, 8/27/10, by rob arndt.
  • Re: Probation issue, 11/11/10, by karaann07.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.