Follow us!

    Post: Probation issue

    Posted by rob arndt on 8/27/10

    i reside in the state of texas, and am currently on
    probation. but my issue is, in the state of washington i
    have a non extraditable warrent for probation violation
    through that state.

    washington DOC is telling me that i have to go there to deal
    with the issue. i know that may not be true

    so is there a way i could find an attorney that could deal
    with this matter to have the probation transfered to my
    probation in texas?

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Probation issue, 8/27/10, by rob arndt.
  • Re: Probation issue, 11/11/10, by karaann07.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.