Follow us!

    Post: Child Support Reductions

    Posted by Christina Williams on 1/18/11

    My Husband is in the US Army and we're stationed in WA. His
    other Child's Mother lives in FL and waited till he
    Deployed to Iraq to set up child support (for their 7 month
    old son at the time) which made him Unable to attend the
    Child Support Establishment Hearings. They Set the Child
    Support to $575 a Month and later added another $115 for
    back pay of 2 months. My Husband Fully Supports Myself and
    Our Son. Since then his other child's mother has gotten a
    better job and we're still strugling to make it pay check
    to pay check.. He's Caught up all the back pay and we're
    wondering how we can go about getting a reduction hearing.
    We were told there is some kind of Soldiers Relief Act (not
    sure of the terms used) that can help us with this since he
    wasn't able to attend the hearings. Any Advice is
    welcomed.. Thank You

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Child Support Reductions, 1/18/11, by Christina Williams.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.