Follow us!

    Re: Rental Agreement

    Posted by -- on 8/25/07

    What ever the law is in your state, it isn't worth it for you
    to get in a dispute over it. She can just file a complaint
    with the landlord/tenant agency in your city or state and
    they will investigate and prosecute for her. She likely has
    a colorable claim. On the other hand you have no written

    You will have to defend yourself at your expense.

    Suggest you just prorate her rent refund without further

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Rental Agreement, 8/25/07, by Matt Gilchrist.
  • Re: Rental Agreement, 8/25/07, by --.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.