Follow us!

    Post: defimation of character

    Posted by Vassie on 5/08/07

    How can you stop someone from spreading false claims about
    you? What I would like to know is can you put sanctions on
    someone if they keep making claims to public agencies, ie
    police, CPS? I would like to know how to stop this ie, can
    I take them to court for harrassment, defimation of
    character? If so, how should I proceed and what should I
    file? Can someone please help me?

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • defimation of character, 5/08/07, by Vassie.
  • Re: defimation of character, 5/08/07, by Darius A. Marzec, Esq..

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.