Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992
Posted by btr on 12/11/06
On 12/09/06, Steve Blonske wrote:
> Here's a couple of other tidbits that make Onslow County
> Look Loving and Wonderful:
> Yesterday I spoke with a young woman who lived in the same
> mobile home park on Lake Cole Road as a mixed race couple
> who were married and then murdered. I along with everyone else thought
> the murder was Racially Motivated (with Ed Brown doing his standard
> slander the victims act.) until I was told during this recent
> conversation that everyone in the mobile home park heard the
> argument prior to the murders.
**As it turns up; the murderers were a pair
> of homosexuals (one older, one younger) who were beyond irate over the idea
> that the healthy young black male they murdered was happily married
> to his pretty and pregnant wife.***
What a weak theory of the case.
Onslow County never checked with any
> neighbors of the victims to find out what may have been heard.
> Last year there was a murder 300 feet from my home that Onslow
> County claimed was motivated by an argument that occurred over
> 2 weeks prior in some bar. Again, No Canvassing of the neighborhood
> was done.
> However, I "HAD HEARD" the shots and vehicle departure when they occurred.
> The shot were well spaced in time(The murderer took over a full second
> between each shot. Thus indicating the murderer was not angry when he
> pulled the trigger and carefully placed each shot into the victim.)
> When the murderer drove away; they left slowly(as if not afraid
> of being seen or they were searching for any possible witnesses
> with impunity.). The exhaust noise of the vehicle had the same
> sound as a large GM manufactured sedan(Most other large sedans have
> a light raspy sound that is noticeable when all other sound is absent.)
> I guess election zone NE22 is the Onslow County version of the
> Bath Beach section of the Bensonhurst division of Brooklyn, New York.
> (Kill'em or Dump'em; nobody will get prosecuted.)
> Steve Blonske
> GySgt USMC Ret.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Ed Brown, 4/04/06, by Navy Mom.
- Re: Ed Brown, 4/23/06, by Hardy Parkerson, Atty..
- Re: Ed Brown, 5/05/06, by SgtMaj McKinny.
- Re: Ed Brown, 5/07/06, by NucProjTech.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1984, 5/14/06, by The New Gy-Ski.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1984, 5/14/06, by 1stSgt Hammond (USMC Retired).
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1974, 5/26/06, by Tommy Pollard's Ex-Partner.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 6/04/06, by BCNR (Bureau For Correction Of Navy Records) Clerk.
- Re: Ed Brown, 6/18/06, by Carlene Berdice (Sgt, USMC Med Ret.).
- Re: Ed Brown, 7/27/06, by damn yankee.
- Re: Ed Brown, 8/08/06, by Pizza City.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 11/17/06, by that damn Yankee.
- Re: Ed Brown, 11/18/06, by that damn Yankee.
- Re: Ed Brown, 11/18/06, by Looking for the truth.
- Re: Ed Brown, 11/18/06, by Looking for the Truth.
- Re: Ed Brown, 12/07/06, by Steve Blonske.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 12/09/06, by Steve Blonske.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 12/11/06, by btr.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 12/15/06, by Steve Blonske.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 1/17/07, by Bill.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 2/12/07, by deb.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 3/20/07, by Steve Blonske.