Re: Ed Brown
Posted by SgtMaj McKinny on 5/05/06
I think I should refer to an incident of August 1984.
I was a witness for a young Marine who was wrongfully accused
of DWI even though there was never a blood alcohol test
or seizure of the Marine's Driver's License.
During the trial, I specifified that it was neccessary
to wear Lower Torso Body Armor to protect oneself from
The Following Is A Quote And part of State Court Records:
Ed Brown: "That's Right! I have a special cell for all
you Marines and I'll Ass Rape Everyone Of You That I Can
Get Into There!"
My Reply: "I was right. You Are A Faggot."
As I exited the courtroom, Ed Brown attacked me from
behind. I then trounced him throughout the courthouse.
The District Attorney then broke up the fight and
informed "Sherrif Brown" that the Judge ordered the entire
event to be kept on the court record.
The Statements from 14 witnesses identifying Ed Brown's
violent attack and homosexual threats of rape were used
to overturn the DWI conviction in April 1985 when my unit
returned from Norway.
GySgt Blonske's identification of Major Riggs' incident
at Stone Bay was reported in the Wilmington Morning
Star. The incident also cost the government $228,000.00
to prove that Ed Brown is a liar. This included body fluid
tests, polygraphs, and drug dog searches done immediately
for both the officers and their wives.
It has been apparant to MCB Camp Lejeune since 1975 that
Ed Brown has constantly targeted those with the highest
security clearences the U.S. Government Sanctions.
If there are any more questions; call me at the MCB Camp
Lejeune SNCO Club.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Ed Brown, 4/04/06, by Navy Mom.
- Re: Ed Brown, 4/23/06, by Hardy Parkerson, Atty..
- Re: Ed Brown, 5/05/06, by SgtMaj McKinny.
- Re: Ed Brown, 5/07/06, by NucProjTech.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1984, 5/14/06, by The New Gy-Ski.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1984, 5/14/06, by 1stSgt Hammond (USMC Retired).
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1974, 5/26/06, by Tommy Pollard's Ex-Partner.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 6/04/06, by BCNR (Bureau For Correction Of Navy Records) Clerk.
- Re: Ed Brown, 6/18/06, by Carlene Berdice (Sgt, USMC Med Ret.).
- Re: Ed Brown, 7/27/06, by damn yankee.
- Re: Ed Brown, 8/08/06, by Pizza City.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 11/17/06, by that damn Yankee.
- Re: Ed Brown, 11/18/06, by that damn Yankee.
- Re: Ed Brown, 11/18/06, by Looking for the truth.
- Re: Ed Brown, 11/18/06, by Looking for the Truth.
- Re: Ed Brown, 12/07/06, by Steve Blonske.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 12/09/06, by Steve Blonske.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 12/11/06, by btr.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 12/15/06, by Steve Blonske.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 1/17/07, by Bill.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 2/12/07, by deb.
- Re: Ed Brown Circa 1975 to 1992, 3/20/07, by Steve Blonske.