Follow us!

    Re: Reporting a Fradulent check

    Posted by MJ on 11/25/08

    You need to file that with your local State's Attorney or
    District Attorney's office.

    On 11/17/08, Kim wrote:
    > I am wanting to file a complaint with you regarding a
    > fradulent check that I recived in the mail.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Reporting a Fradulent check, 11/17/08, by Kim.
  • Re: Reporting a Fradulent check, 11/25/08, by MJ.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.