Follow us!

    Post: Agravated Felony

    Posted by Ian on 8/23/11

    Are there any remedies for an aggravated felon ( i am about
    to get charged for contraband cigaretes) who is a resident
    for 4 years(based on grant of asylum) but living in USA for
    11 years? Crime is federal and committed the same year green
    card received. I currently have a visa petition approved
    from my parents who are US citizens.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Agravated Felony, 8/23/11, by Ian .

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.