Re: arrest warrant experation?
Posted by M'sta Mikey on 8/11/06
On 8/10/06, oregon wrote:
> Thanks, just to let you know I've already tried arranging to
> surrender. The D.A. would not let any of us. The only option
> was to go and turn ourselves in. Can anyone tell me how far a
> warrant is released? State or county wide?
At the very least, state-wide. At the most, throughout the U.S. It
could turn up anywhere.
IMHO: Hire a criminal defense attorney and turn yourself in. If
you cannot afford one, just turn yourself in but as Carol pointed
out DON'T SAY A WORD TO ANYONE, MAKE NO STATEMENTS, and DEMAND AN
Again, it looks better on YOU that you did it on your own accord,
as opposed to being pulled over and arrested.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- arrest warrant experation?, 8/09/06, by worried in Oregon.
- Re: arrest warrant experation?, 8/10/06, by M'sta Mikey.
- Re: arrest warrant experation?, 8/10/06, by Carol.
- Re: arrest warrant experation?, 8/10/06, by oregon.
- Re: arrest warrant experation?, 8/11/06, by M'sta Mikey.