Re: Subpoena--Let's All Vote
Posted by M'sta Mikey on 9/21/06
On 9/21/06, Curmudgeon wrote:
> OK, team. The attorney goes to all of the time and expense
> to serve this guy in Mexico. How many think the attorney
> will just say "never mind" if he doesn't show up? How many
> vote for jail time and/or having to pay for the costs and
> expenses of serving the subpoena?
> On 9/20/06, Paul Pomplun wrote:
>> Hi,I have a very rare question, I was issued a subpoena to
>> appear in court, but it was served to me in another
>> the subpoena is for CA and I was in mexico where the person
>> who gave it to me is one of the defendants attorneys, is it
>> a valid subpoena? Do I have to appear? And if I never get
>> served do I still have to appear? If i dont appear what
Hey Paul, can ya sing "Do you really want to hurt me", by Boy
George, while bending to pick up your soap-on-a-rope in the
shower with Baba and the boyz?
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Subpoena, 9/20/06, by Paul Pomplun.
- Re: Subpoena--Let's All Vote, 9/21/06, by Curmudgeon.
- Re: Subpoena--Let's All Vote, 9/21/06, by v.
- Re: Subpoena--Let's All Vote, 9/21/06, by M'sta Mikey.
- Re: Subpoena--Let's All Vote, 9/21/06, by Carol.
- Re: Subpoena--Let's All Vote, 9/21/06, by Paul.
- Re: Subpoena--Let's All Vote 8 ta 1 *Carol*, 9/21/06, by n.