Follow us!

    Post: Change of Residence

    Posted by Crystal on 3/01/07

    My boyfriend is currently in jail for violation of
    probation in Michigan. It's based on a drug charge. He is
    a convicted felon also. I am moving to Colorado within the
    next two months. I know you can get a request for transfer
    when you're on probation, but is there any way that we can
    get him transferred while he's there? I guess what I'm
    looking to do is take him to Colorado with me as soon as
    he gets out. Is this possible? He has no home here in
    Michigan once I move from here. So I don't know if there's
    anything I can do to make it so he's able to leave jail
    and go straight to Colorado with me.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Change of Residence, 3/01/07, by Crystal.
  • Re: Change of Residence, 3/18/07, by Nicolas Babinsky.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.