Follow us!

    Post: NCIC

    Posted by Chris on 4/14/07

    Which agency can amend a record in the NCIC? If I have a
    record for Petty Larceny 28 years ago - it was a
    misdemeanor ($50 fine) but the record shows the resolution
    to be "unknown" which to anyone looking it up can mean it
    was either a misdemeanor or a felony. I recently had a bad
    experience because the officer was not sure if I was a
    convicted felon or not. Of course I was not but he had no
    way to know that. Who can I go to to make sure the record
    shows it as a misdemeanor instead of "unknown"?

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • NCIC, 4/14/07, by Chris.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.