Posted by MISHA on 6/13/08
CPS took my children. I agreed to services as I was
threatened that if I didn't agree I wouldn't see my
children for months. CPS worker made false statements on
the stand and made up injuries that don't exist. I just
now obtained an ER report (2 months later) that proves
caseworker made up injuries. Do I have any recourse
though I agreed to services already? If I would have seen
the reports before my hearing I would have never agreed
and my children would be home. Even my own lawyer didn't
seek medical reports. By the way all the court hearings
happened within one week of my children being taken.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- CPS, 6/13/08, by MISHA.
- Re: CPS, 7/18/08, by Ashley.
- Re: CPS, 9/24/08, by queenbee.
- Re: CPS, 10/18/08, by Erick.
- Re: CPS, 11/04/08, by Anna.
- Re: CPS, 11/19/08, by Debra Braxton.
- Re: CPS, 1/24/09, by Richard Taylor.
- Re: CPS, 4/07/11, by smith.
- Re: CPS in Denver, CO., 8/15/11, by Denise .