Follow us!

    Post: Child support

    Posted by JD on 3/12/11

    I live in pennsylvania and pay child support in New York
    state . I am going to be collecting social security
    disability .Can child support enforcement petition social
    security disability for back child support.
    Thank YOu

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Child support , 3/12/11, by JD.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.