Follow us!

    Re: child support

    Posted by peggy on 8/30/11

    On 3/23/11, Heather wrote:
    > i had my son a little over a month ago and the father
    > walked out of the hospital and left me 2 days before our
    > son was born. now he is tryin to say that my son isnt his.
    > i want him to have to pay child support and face his
    > responsiblity but i am scared ffor him to have visitation.
    > he is back with his ex whom he also has 2 children with.
    > his girlfriend has also harressed me and made ugly
    > about my son many times. it is a very unstable
    > relationship, they fight all the time in front of there
    > children and she hits him. he has also moved 4 times in
    > past 10months. im not sure how to go about this. how do i
    > recieve child support for my son but protect him at the
    > sametime?
    *****u can ask for supervised visits and get a restraining
    order against her, then do a dna test.....take it from me do
    not let him get away with it

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • child support, 3/23/11, by Heather.
  • Re: child support, 8/30/11, by peggy.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.