Follow us!

    Post: Unwed and stock

    Posted by Danielle on 11/10/11

    My daughter is living in florida, not married but living
    with the father of her one month old daughter. It is not
    working out between them and he refuses to let her move
    with me in North Carolina where I can help her with
    work,etc unless she signs an agreement that she will bring
    his daughter to him every month t her expense. Can he do
    that and if so what can she do...she really needs to get
    out of there

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Unwed and stock, 11/10/11, by Danielle.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.