Follow us!

    Post: canceling payment

    Posted by paul harris on 4/18/12

    my son is in a juvenile detention center, and will will be
    there until 18 or older, I requested a stop payment on
    child support , what do feel office so did we do or
    daughter wasn't good enough from juvenile court , how do I
    proceed on getting the payment canceled.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • canceling payment, 4/18/12, by paul harris.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.