Follow us!

    Post: Ending Child Support in Texas

    Posted by Glori on 10/11/12

    My husband pays child support toa daughter who turned 18 in
    August 2011, and graduated high school in November 2011. We
    contacted the child support office to find out when support
    would end and were told we had to get a copy of her
    diploma. 5 months later finally got a copy from the mother,
    but it didnt have a graduation date on it, so now we are
    trying to get a copy from the school, but since the child
    is 19 now she has to give permission for them to let us
    have a copy for the child support office. Neither the
    mother or the daughter will call to authorize because they
    do not want the money to end. Child support office told us
    they will not review case without this. What do we do? Any
    help or ideas?

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Ending Child Support in Texas, 10/11/12, by Glori.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.