Follow us!

    Post: SJIS Substitution of Attorney

    Posted by Greg B. on 1/25/11

    My office has successfully completed our first Special
    Juvenile Immigration Status case and now we're having
    difficulty determining to whom we must send a notice of
    change of attorney to so that it actually gets processed.
    As USCIS doesn't have a specific form, I was wondering if
    it's best to send a letter to the regional office or
    national offices or both? Is there an ideal site to send
    the subout to in the case of SJIS applications? Thanks for
    your time.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • SJIS Substitution of Attorney, 1/25/11, by Greg B..

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.