Follow us!

    Post: H4 Change of Status

    Posted by JK on 1/28/11

    I am a Canadian Citizen currently working on H1B visa. I am
    resigning from my job and want to change my status to H4
    through my spouse. The problem is this that I don't have a
    valid passport at this time and it may take upto 4 weeks to
    renew it. What are my options? How can I file H4 in this case?
    Thanks for the help.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • H4 Change of Status, 1/28/11, by JK.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.