Follow us!

    Post: perm resdient filing for fiance and child

    Posted by mike o on 4/05/11

    Hi all, I obtained my PR by being married to a US citizen,
    we divorced after 3years. I am currently eligible to file
    for naturalization by my fifth year which is janurary 2012.
    But here's my dilemma i have a fiance overseas and we have
    a child together(6month old), what are my best options to
    getting her and my son over here. Is it best to petition
    for her as a fiance or get married to her first while i'm
    still a PR? oOr do i have to wait to be naturalized? I miss
    my son and feel like i'm missing out on so much. Thanks.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • perm resdient filing for fiance and child, 4/05/11, by mike o.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.