Follow us!

    Post: Fiancee visa

    Posted by audrey on 7/01/14

    I did my engagement earlier this year in Ghana I went to an
    attorney for help the attorney is telling me that the pictur
    es looks like its a traditional marriage from the country th
    at I come from which is Ghana so I need a customary marriage
    certificate so I can file I-130 and in other to get that ce
    rtificate they will need my signature and everyone who goes
    to Ghana to do their engagement files under k-1 visa can I f
    ile under fiancée visa?

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Fiancee visa, 7/01/14, by audrey.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.