Follow us!

    Post: Extended leave from US for Naturalized Citizen

    Posted by Jennifer on 12/18/14

    Father was not a citizen until he married my mother nearly
    20 years ago. He left the country for the last five years
    to live in Chile. Upon returning to the US, he was told he
    had to pay $480 and he would be able to be a citizen again.
    I don't understand why he has to pay/why he does not have
    to reapply for citizenship?

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Extended leave from US for Naturalized Citizen, 12/18/14, by Jennifer.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.