Re: Cal Bar + unaccredited schools
Posted by aba grad on 2/07/09
In the end about 6 correspondence law
schools with survive.
California School of Law
California Southern University
The rest............gone.....as they
should be !
Next in line......elimination of
the Executive Juris Doctor degree !
On 2/07/09, Iggyrip wrote:
> Now that the Cal Bar is involved with overseeing
> unaccredited law schools, perhaps those in operation will
> improve. I think this is a good thing. If an unaccredited
> law school is not Cal Bar approved, at least it meets the
> Cal Bar's minimum guidelines for operation. Already, one
> of California's oldest unaccredited law schools, Pacific
> Coast University, has been granted provisional approval by
> the Cal Bar. I think they saw the writing on the wall.
> Maybe, schools like Concord and Taft may get a chance at
> Cal Bar approval.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Cal Bar + unaccredited schools, 2/07/09, by Iggyrip.
- Re: Cal Bar + unaccredited schools, 2/07/09, by aba grad.
- Re: Cal Bar + unaccredited schools, 2/09/09, by Corrine.
- Re: Cal Bar + unaccredited schools, 2/09/09, by Newport.
- Re: Cal Bar + unaccredited schools, 7/07/11, by LegalEagle.