Re: thank you...and you are so welcome
Posted by sine qua on 2/07/09
if you are truly a lawyer, then why do you care about a non-bar
degree...? that's like a pro baseball player trying to stop a
softball game... unless your not really a pro baseball player
and maybe just a tee baller...
On 2/07/09, aba grad rides again wrote:
> Celebrate the closure of West Coast.
> If your truely want correspondence
> law schools to succeed then celebrate
> the Calif State bar and their vision
> to separate the good from the bad.
> now on to eliminating the executive
> non-bar JD degree ! !
> I got so much more work to do, lol
> On 2/07/09, DON wrote:
>> to all the tool bags who are bickering back and forth like
>> bunch of useless whiners over things out of their
>> meanwhile people like myself who occasionally come here to
>> see what "positive" developments may be going on in the
>> world of distance law school, are doing so with much less
>> As someone who hopes to see intelligent people continuing
>> their education in an intelligent way, please bear in mind
>> that this site is one of the few windows others who may be
>> unaware of online LS's view.... and your making everyone
>> cares about it's existence and yourselves, look like
>> dooches... I feel bad for the guy who started this site,
>> surely his vision went awry, at least in the DL forums...
>> steve, don, jeff, mike , whatever.... get a room
Posts on this thread, including this one
- thank you..., 2/07/09, by DON.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by aba grad rides again.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by sine qua.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by ABA grad toasts the State Bar.
- Re: West Coast..........just a start........just a start really, 2/07/09, by ABA grad.
- Re: Non-Bar JD not Going Away, 2/07/09, by Mydea.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by --.
- Re: Non-Bar JD not Going Away, 2/07/09, by atty.
- Re: Non-Bar JD degree IS Going Away, 2/08/09, by aba graduate.
- Re: A version of the Non-Bar JD classification will Remain, 2/08/09, by Mydea.