Re: West Coast..........just a start........just a start really
Posted by ABA grad on 2/07/09
Because a non-bar executive J.D. degree
de-values a real J.D. degree.
I worked hard for my degrees in life
and phony degrees in circulation are
are a disgrace for those that earned
On 2/07/09, sine qua wrote:
> if you are truly a lawyer, then why do you care about a non-bar
> degree...? that's like a pro baseball player trying to stop a
> softball game... unless your not really a pro baseball player
> and maybe just a tee baller...
> On 2/07/09, aba grad rides again wrote:
>> Celebrate the closure of West Coast.
>> If your truely want correspondence
>> law schools to succeed then celebrate
>> the Calif State bar and their vision
>> to separate the good from the bad.
>> now on to eliminating the executive
>> non-bar JD degree ! !
>> I got so much more work to do, lol
>> On 2/07/09, DON wrote:
>>> to all the tool bags who are bickering back and forth like
>>> bunch of useless whiners over things out of their
>>> meanwhile people like myself who occasionally come here to
>>> see what "positive" developments may be going on in the
>>> world of distance law school, are doing so with much less
>>> As someone who hopes to see intelligent people continuing
>>> their education in an intelligent way, please bear in mind
>>> that this site is one of the few windows others who may be
>>> unaware of online LS's view.... and your making everyone
>>> cares about it's existence and yourselves, look like
>>> dooches... I feel bad for the guy who started this site,
>>> surely his vision went awry, at least in the DL forums...
>>> steve, don, jeff, mike , whatever.... get a room
Posts on this thread, including this one
- thank you..., 2/07/09, by DON.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by aba grad rides again.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by sine qua.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by ABA grad toasts the State Bar.
- Re: West Coast..........just a start........just a start really, 2/07/09, by ABA grad.
- Re: Non-Bar JD not Going Away, 2/07/09, by Mydea.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by --.
- Re: Non-Bar JD not Going Away, 2/07/09, by atty.
- Re: Non-Bar JD degree IS Going Away, 2/08/09, by aba graduate.
- Re: A version of the Non-Bar JD classification will Remain, 2/08/09, by Mydea.