Re: Non-Bar JD not Going Away
Posted by atty on 2/07/09
they should change the name the non-bar JD to JDS (aka JD for Stupids)
or JDL (JD for losers). I mean, bathroom tissue is more useful than a
non-bar JD. Why would someone want to waste 4 years and good sum of
money for a non-bar JD? either a stupid with IQ < 65 or a complete
On 2/07/09, Mydea wrote:
> Sorry Mr. ABA grad,
> I hate to burst your bubble, but the non-bar J.D. is not going away.
> In fact they could spread to every state, you'll see why I say that
> within one year or so. I also predict more non-bar law programs and
> correspondence law schools in California and other states. A non-bar
> J.D. totally legal and approved by government. That will probably
> make Mr. ABA grad sick to his stomach, but oh well he'll have to
> deal with it.
> Here's a clue Mr. ABA grad....look to the past you'll find your
> manswer in history and government.
> On 2/07/09, ABA grad wrote:
>> Because a non-bar executive J.D. degree
>> de-values a real J.D. degree.
>> I worked hard for my degrees in life
>> and phony degrees in circulation are
>> are a disgrace for those that earned
>> real degrees.
>> On 2/07/09, sine qua wrote:
>>> if you are truly a lawyer, then why do you care about a non-bar
>>> degree...? that's like a pro baseball player trying to stop a
>>> softball game... unless your not really a pro baseball player
>>> and maybe just a tee baller...
>>> On 2/07/09, aba grad rides again wrote:
>>>> Celebrate the closure of West Coast.
>>>> If your truely want correspondence
>>>> law schools to succeed then celebrate
>>>> the Calif State bar and their vision
>>>> to separate the good from the bad.
>>>> now on to eliminating the executive
>>>> non-bar JD degree ! !
>>>> I got so much more work to do, lol
Posts on this thread, including this one
- thank you..., 2/07/09, by DON.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by aba grad rides again.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by sine qua.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by ABA grad toasts the State Bar.
- Re: West Coast..........just a start........just a start really, 2/07/09, by ABA grad.
- Re: Non-Bar JD not Going Away, 2/07/09, by Mydea.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by --.
- Re: Non-Bar JD not Going Away, 2/07/09, by atty.
- Re: Non-Bar JD degree IS Going Away, 2/08/09, by aba graduate.
- Re: A version of the Non-Bar JD classification will Remain, 2/08/09, by Mydea.