Re: Non-Bar JD degree IS Going Away
Posted by aba graduate on 2/08/09
The state bar has a plan to eliminate
the executive non bar Juris Doctor.
They bar has many many plans......only
a few correspondence schools will remain,
On 2/07/09, atty wrote:
> they should change the name the non-bar JD to JDS (aka JD for
> or JDL (JD for losers). I mean, bathroom tissue is more useful than a
> non-bar JD. Why would someone want to waste 4 years and good sum of
> money for a non-bar JD? either a stupid with IQ < 65 or a complete
> loser, true?
> On 2/07/09, Mydea wrote:
>> Sorry Mr. ABA grad,
>> I hate to burst your bubble, but the non-bar J.D. is not going away.
>> In fact they could spread to every state, you'll see why I say that
>> within one year or so. I also predict more non-bar law programs and
>> correspondence law schools in California and other states. A non-bar
>> J.D. totally legal and approved by government. That will probably
>> make Mr. ABA grad sick to his stomach, but oh well he'll have to
>> deal with it.
>> Here's a clue Mr. ABA grad....look to the past you'll find your
>> manswer in history and government.
>> On 2/07/09, ABA grad wrote:
>>> Because a non-bar executive J.D. degree
>>> de-values a real J.D. degree.
>>> I worked hard for my degrees in life
>>> and phony degrees in circulation are
>>> are a disgrace for those that earned
>>> real degrees.
>>> On 2/07/09, sine qua wrote:
>>>> if you are truly a lawyer, then why do you care about a non-bar
>>>> degree...? that's like a pro baseball player trying to stop a
>>>> softball game... unless your not really a pro baseball player
>>>> and maybe just a tee baller...
>>>> On 2/07/09, aba grad rides again wrote:
>>>>> Celebrate the closure of West Coast.
>>>>> If your truely want correspondence
>>>>> law schools to succeed then celebrate
>>>>> the Calif State bar and their vision
>>>>> to separate the good from the bad.
>>>>> now on to eliminating the executive
>>>>> non-bar JD degree ! !
>>>>> I got so much more work to do, lol
Posts on this thread, including this one
- thank you..., 2/07/09, by DON.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by aba grad rides again.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by sine qua.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by ABA grad toasts the State Bar.
- Re: West Coast..........just a start........just a start really, 2/07/09, by ABA grad.
- Re: Non-Bar JD not Going Away, 2/07/09, by Mydea.
- Re: thank you...and you are so welcome, 2/07/09, by --.
- Re: Non-Bar JD not Going Away, 2/07/09, by atty.
- Re: Non-Bar JD degree IS Going Away, 2/08/09, by aba graduate.
- Re: A version of the Non-Bar JD classification will Remain, 2/08/09, by Mydea.