Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC
Posted by Nope they are not accredited. on 6/18/09
Gee, for ALU to tell students or potential
students THEY ARE GOING TO BE ACCREDITED is
a violation of the rules of DETC, the accrediting
For those of you too lazy or who relay on this
site for your "information" any law school that
is accredited will say so on THEIR WEBSITE.
Dont ask people here, check the school's website !
On 6/18/09, Karen wrote:
> Wow, I'm stunned. Lincoln has been saying for months that this
> was going to happen.
> On 6/17/09, ALU is NOT accredited wrote:
>> It is NOT accredited.
>> On 6/17/09, Linda wrote:
>>> Does anyone know if ALU is now accredited?
>>> On 4/29/09, Mel wrote:
>>>> Look for the announcment in June. Sign up now for lower
Posts on this thread, including this one
- LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 4/29/09, by Mel.
- Re: ALU School of Law MAY RECEIVE DETC THATS GREAT?, 5/01/09, by --.
- Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 6/17/09, by Linda.
- Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 6/17/09, by ALU is NOT accredited.
- Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 6/18/09, by Karen.
- Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 6/18/09, by Nope they are not accredited..
- Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 6/19/09, by Karen.
- Re: LINCOLN IS NOT DETC ACCREDITED, 6/19/09, by Not Today.
- Re: Dom Strikes Again!!!, 6/19/09, by Steve.
- Re: Dom Strikes Again!!! WHO IS DOM?, 6/19/09, by ALU is UNACCREDITED.
- Re: LINCOLN IS NOT DETC ACCREDITED, 6/22/09, by DETC website.