Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC
Posted by Karen on 6/19/09
I know it's hard to believe, but some schools actually make false
representations on their websites.
On 6/18/09, Nope they are not accredited. wrote:
> Gee, for ALU to tell students or potential
> students THEY ARE GOING TO BE ACCREDITED is
> a violation of the rules of DETC, the accrediting
> For those of you too lazy or who relay on this
> site for your "information" any law school that
> is accredited will say so on THEIR WEBSITE.
> Dont ask people here, check the school's website !
> On 6/18/09, Karen wrote:
>> Wow, I'm stunned. Lincoln has been saying for months that this
>> was going to happen.
>> On 6/17/09, ALU is NOT accredited wrote:
>>> It is NOT accredited.
>>> On 6/17/09, Linda wrote:
>>>> Does anyone know if ALU is now accredited?
>>>> On 4/29/09, Mel wrote:
>>>>> Look for the announcment in June. Sign up now for lower
Posts on this thread, including this one
- LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 4/29/09, by Mel.
- Re: ALU School of Law MAY RECEIVE DETC THATS GREAT?, 5/01/09, by --.
- Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 6/17/09, by Linda.
- Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 6/17/09, by ALU is NOT accredited.
- Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 6/18/09, by Karen.
- Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 6/18/09, by Nope they are not accredited..
- Re: LINCOLN TO RECEIVE DETC, 6/19/09, by Karen.
- Re: LINCOLN IS NOT DETC ACCREDITED, 6/19/09, by Not Today.
- Re: Dom Strikes Again!!!, 6/19/09, by Steve.
- Re: Dom Strikes Again!!! WHO IS DOM?, 6/19/09, by ALU is UNACCREDITED.
- Re: LINCOLN IS NOT DETC ACCREDITED, 6/22/09, by DETC website.