Follow us!

    Re: family law

    Posted by shady jd on 1/10/11

    On 8/24/10, frederick wrote:
    > i was married to a woman in another country where she
    > still lives she isnt a american citizen we have no property
    > together or children how do i get divorced

    initiate divorce proceedings in that country

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • family law, 8/24/10, by frederick.
  • Re: family law, 1/10/11, by shady jd.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.