Post: West Coast School of Law
Posted by Nicholas Webb on 3/13/11
I attended West Coast School of Law for my first two years
and transferred to NWCU Law. I just took the bar exam, and
got a letter from the bar stating that David Stallings of
WCSL didn't return my "law school declaration." I tried
Stallings' phone number and it was disconnected. His
website is also down. Does anyone know how to contact this
guy? I might have to go see him at the "school" to see if
he is still there. Any advice would be appreciated. Please
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 982-5686.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- West Coast School of Law, 3/13/11, by Nicholas Webb.
- Re: West Coast School of Law, 5/28/11, by Not LawSchoolPrince.
- Re: West Coast School of Law, 5/28/11, by NicktheNurse.
- Re: Distance law schools, 6/26/11, by Cindy.
- Re: Distance law schools, 6/30/11, by VP.
- Re: Distance law schools, 7/03/11, by Cindy.
- Re: West Coast School of Law, 7/07/11, by LegalEagle.